Monday, May 7, 2007

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

Welcome to The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles!

Several years ago I self-published a newsletter by the same name covering hunting and fishing in the central portion of the Florida peninsula. Unfortunately for me, (and a lesson well learned), when the computer crashed, and a lack of backups materialized, I lost everything, except for a few hard copies I had. Not having the wherewithal to replace the computer and the software, I let the project lie dormant. Until now.

This is going to be an interesting experiment that will afford me an education in maintaining a web presence. You will see commentaries on activities that my family and I are involved in, an occasional article, pictures, and hopefully a lively discussion between all participants.

I would like to extend a sincere thanks to you for visiting! Please add to the discussion; your thoughts, comments, and hard earned wisdom are appreciated.

Regards,
Albert A Rasch

No comments: