Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blake Rasch's Strikes, Bites, Fights!

© 2008 Albert A Rasch

Just a quick note. I have to keep on working on Project "X"!


Blake has a new Blog of his very own!


We are still working on the layout, tweaking the alignment, and working on the introductions. If y'all have the time, he has posted his very first entry, and a little encouragement would go a long way in motivating him to practice his writing skills for all his new friends and fans!

(I must sound like one of those dads who blathers on about his progeny!!!)

Thanks to everyone for spending so much of your time with me here! Now you will have to split it between Blake and I!

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit
Southeast Regional OBS Coordinator

3 comments:

Holly Heyser said...

I tried to comment on Blake's blog, but it wasn't letting me, so please let him know I said, "Welcome to the blogosphere, and keep up the good conservation work!"

Albert A Rasch said...

Thanks Holly! I'll check it out.
Albert

Albert A Rasch said...

Thanks again Holly, all fixed now

Albert