Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Hog Hunting Adventures Coming Soon!

.

I've had several requests for more hunting stories and adventures. Well as luck would have it, I found a couple of pictures that I think I can scan and reproduce.

Without the pictures, y'all wouldn't believe the story.

I'm hoping that a few things break my way so that I can get out there and do a little hog hunting. Those wild pigs are busy breeding and carrying on, without any adult supervision. Who knows what the devil they're getting into, and those naughty wild boars have to be shown who's in charge!

That's my job.

Now if I could only find one that pays...

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Hunt Continues...

3 comments:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Looking forward to it mate.
SBW
PS
I saw a news feature yesterday that said the florida housing market has bottomed out and is starting to (slowly) rebound. It showed a chap taking prospects around by boat to see some awesome waterside homes. And here's the good news, none of the punters looked like the people who could do their own decorating, plumbing r re-modeling.

Good luck out there
SBW
PPS can you 'rebound' slowly? You get what i mean.

Z@X said...

You write 'em, we'll read 'em.

I love the hog blog episodes.

Anonymous said...

Bring it, Albert! Them hogs need a little comeuppance, and you're just the guy to give it to 'em... especially with one of those cannons you like to tote around!