Friday, May 21, 2010

If it's Friday, it Must be Surf and Turd day!

Hello my friends!

Thanks for all the great comments, and all the well wishes! I am limited by the usual rigmarole that the Military puts out there, to wit: Bloggers are a danger to Operational Security. Well, that may be so, but Bloggers manage to get through anyway.

I am fine and dandy, but the same can't be said for those silly, hashish hopped, Talibanannas that assaulted the base a couple of nights ago. Lets just say that they took a royal ass whipping, the likes of which they haven't gotten in a while. We had a couple of casualties, and all things considered (The first IED was a doozy!) we faired well.

Well, back to the line!

(I'll have pictures ready next time I get on, now that I have this all figured out... sorta.)

Best regards,
Albert

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

And all I have to worry about is raccoons in the garbage can. Stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Take care my friend and keep your head down.

Holly Heyser said...

Glad to hear you've managed to stay safe for yet another day. Take care, Albert!