Monday, August 9, 2010

First Yo-Yo's Arrive!

Friends of the Troops!

The first box of Yo-Yo's has made it into my hands!

Kari Murray of I don't Wear Pink Camo to the Woods, sent two dozen Duncan Yo-Yo's for distribution to the Troops! Thank you Kari for such generousity.

I also know that a package of Yo-Yo's from KC, The Diaperbag Wrangler, is hot on the heels of Kari's. It would have come in first, had it not been for an overzealous postal employee forwarding it to another base; one that I am not at! It will get here I am sure... On it's own sweet time... Eventually!

Thank you ladies for being the first to participate, and bring some joy and pleasure to the Troops. As soon as I get back, I'll be posting the pictures and comments for everyone to share in!

Best regards!
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
The Range Reviews: Tactical


PS: I have posted this using Mail2Blogger. I have no clue if it works! If you are reading this, then it must have.
Please email me and let me know! AAR

4 comments:

Michael Agneta said...

AHHHRRRRGH!!! I do hope the Yo-Yos from K.C. & I get to you OK. Hopefully it was just a mail mix-up and we didn't put the wrong APO address on there.

Anonymous said...

Albert that is awesome news. I wanted to let you know I am working on a plan at work to get donations from kids and coworkers at the university where I work.

I hope to have some soon.

Whitetail Woods Blog / Muzzleloader Testing

Anonymous said...

Glad they arrived so quick and are being put to good use already!

Jesses Hunting And Outdoors said...

I'm late putting out the call Albert but the drums along the river here are sending out the message right now. More yo-yos coming.

Thank you.