Friday, August 6, 2010

I'll be Indisposed...

© 2010 Albert A Rasch and
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
$g&m f9bd 45kd q!?5. trochronicles.blogspot.com
Let me get this straight, you want me to go where???

Hello friends,

I will be, as I said, indisposed for the next couple of weeks. I am heading out to an outlying province to cover for another associate. Access to anything but email will be probably impossible. I have scheduled quite a bit of stuff through the end of the month though, and there might be a nugget or two in there. This assignment came out of the blue, as it were.

I million apologies to the Mighty and Wise Hippo. I know, I know, I promised to finish the post on youth and hunting, (See the comments on Win a Safari for 2 with Africa Hunting.Com) but duty calls.

Best regards,
Albert A Rasch
Member: Kandahar Tent Club
Member: Hunting Sportsmen of the United States HSUS (Let 'em sue me.)
The Hunt Continues...
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

1 comment: