Sunday, January 20, 2013

Afghanistan Still Sucks...

Hello everyone!

Yes it's been a long time since I've posted anything, and it may be longer still before I can finally get back to outdoor blogging again.

I'm still in Afghanistan plugging away and earning my keep. Nothing new to report on that; it's the same old crap, repackaged for the nightly news. That's if they even mention it anymore. 

Other than that, I am older and more cynical. Still don't have many gray hairs though!

I see that the political carnival and specifically the Congressional Side Show is still running. It would be entertaining if it wasn't so dangerous. My Dad once told me, "The Cuban people got just what they asked for and deserved when they allowed Castro to take over." I could say the same for us...

On a lighter note, I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and hunting season too. Thank your blessings whenever you have your family near and can spend time with them.
  
Anyway, email me anytime; I can get that much easier than I can get on Blogger. 

You all stay safe, keep alert, and for the sake of the Union, vote wisely. 

Your friend,
Albert A Rasch  

 

No comments: